1. What’s your name?
Blimey stuck on the first question! As it’s called 100 truths I can’t really like on question ONE can I? Alan Matthew Herbert is the name on my original birth certificate. I use it as opposed to my proper name as no one knows I blog. As there are family members I don’t want to read it.
Cancer – Don’t pay any heed to them.
Living in sin!
Four. Two stepsons, Buddy and Little Miss OMG.
Sandy – A Ruby King Charles Cavalier
Two tattoos. One stupid one I got at 18 because I could. Another much better one. One closed ear piercing. I did myself with a needle on a whim one day.
I can talk to practically anyone. From council estate to board manager.
Too much to list here. We’re only on question 11!
Boost. Gotta stay awake or Lord knows what Little Miss OMG will get up to!
Buddy’s birthday cake.
Phone calls what are they?
Buddy’s rugby coach asking him to take Buddy training so I could decorate his cake.
Confirmation of a Sports Direct order. Two more presents off the Santa lists.
Little Miss OMG singing Humpty Dumpty. It never mentions he’s an egg in the rhyme!
Silence by Natasha Preston.
When I thought Mrs OMG and I were splitting up and I wouldn’t see the kids every day.
One of the first blogs I started reading regularly. Skipahs Realm.
Little Miss OMG!
Iceland in Carlow. Today was shopping day.
Our USA trip this summer.
Yes. It didn’t work out. Does it ever?
Too many times to mention. But not for a long time now.
I thought so at the time.
Too many times.
Yes and no.
Not on it’s own.
Mickey Mouse clubhouse.
Will Little Miss OMG ever go to sleep!!
Little Miss OMG to go to sleep.
Possible trip to Bluestone.
People who put up Facebook status’s saying. “Anyone know if such and such a place is open” You’ve the internet, ask Google you lazy sod!
No favourites really.
Trying to get Little Miss OMG to sleep!
Baz My friend from when I was an in patient in a children’s hospital for a few months. The reason I support tottenen Hotspur.
Tracey – My first Girlfriend.
No idea. Some 80’s pop star no doubt.
The States to meet my Granny and Aunts
Two male gerbils. They had babies!!
No regrets. Are you not paying attention.
Saturday sales assistant in a Sports Shoe shop.
Niether. I’m not a pet person.
Seaside. Always wanted to live by the sea.
Either as long as its extreme weather. Really hot or really cold.
Mobile phone reviewer
Not seeing my kids every day.
A Jedi Knight. Obviously this was before I knew they werent real!
I used to when I was younger and Highlander was my favourite movie. Now I dont even want to live to be really old.
go to the US with my adopted parents and get citizenship.
Anywhere my kids are.
And there you have it. Want to join in? Just follow the rules below.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Answer the questions honestly (skip any you don’t feel comfortable answering)
- Tag 10-20 bloggers to take part (let them know on social media).
- Post the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so that they are easy to copy and paste for the people you tag.
Grab the questions below if you want to take part
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
10. What do you like about yourself?
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
15. Your last phone call?
16. Your last text message?
17. Your last email?
18. The last song you listened to?
19. The last book you read?
20. The last time you cried?
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
24. Your last holiday abroad?
HAVE I EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37 Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38 Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39 Have you ever been arrested?
40 Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
MY BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
62. What are you thinking about right now?
63. What are you waiting for right now?
64. What are you most excited about right now?
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
68. Your first best friend?
69. Your first kiss?
70. Your first celebrity crush?
71. Your first holiday?
72. Your first pet?
73. Your first regret?
74. Your first job?
75. Your first childhood memory?
WHICH WOULD I CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
90. What’s your dream job?
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?